Sunday, September 26, 2010

Arcade Games Unblocked

FOR ANA KIRO, IN MEMORIAM. FNAC


Ana Adios, dear friend. The rather, "soon." Your death has caught me by surprise, because despite knowing the extent of your health nothing presaged the final outcome. Thanks for teaching me about television. When I asked for help in your program with an area of \u200b\u200bnatural health I did not think twice. It was like a chat among friends! Tu, Po ... ToƱito of unforgettable memories that remain with me, dear friend. I will pray for you and my prayers as clear as you reach your voice reached us all, it was pure music to the heart. Our tears are the best tribute, as there are who wrote that the way you use the soul to unite beings regardless of race, nation or color. A kiss no distance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment