Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Conditioning Mascara?

Back ...

days ago, have already been turned into weeks, he wanted to come write on this site. It's been over 4 months without this place I appeared with my pen addicted to cinema. It is now finished with the niche I started with a group of friends vemoscine.com , focusing on my strength in just two posts: lasnibat.com and east, where you are. The first will discuss on issues that seem relevant in my opinion (published twice a week), and the second I focus on one of my passions: cinema (published every Monday.)

While we have several films in theaters is well worth being discussed, I will initiate this encounter with a film that has become a classic of the new generations. So get ready for the next post, which has been ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment