Thursday, December 23, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Male Monologue

MY MOTHER, A YEAR OF DEATH

Makes a year that God has called you to his side, mother. You remember I moved to the children. My God! You still see young, energetic, devoted entirely to the family and the endless patience you've always had with us, your children. You've always known save to keep the family income without luxuries, but with plenty of love, dedication and commitment. The greatest luxury is Having A had a mother, friend, confidant and healing. I still listen to my heart's humming your song, because you were pure joy and calm, but with no fuss. Such a quiet joy that breathes peace and harmony without pomposity vain. And in my memories "smell" of soap, fresh and clean, because the house was always clean, our bodies ... and our souls. As we miss you, Mother! You won the Christian heaven or Buddhist enlightenment, whatever. They're watching us all with your warm smile that poured so much love. I know we must not have attachments, mother, that clinging is suffering. Buddhism has shown me so. But in my imperfection does not want to let go of this feeling, because pain brings me to you as a human being inimitable. Dad has always been proud of you and will be looking at you with love, holding you in eternity. As you loved you! What has been your best example that there is an indissoluble love between two people. I know. I've seen and experienced. And your love is now ONE. We need you so much ...

Thank you, mother, dear mother remembered. In my prayers asking God to you and Dad veléis for us all.

A kiss infinity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment