Saturday, December 25, 2010

Impetigo On Babies Butts

THE REAL TEN REVELATIONS



Tuesday twelve having waited this concert in the evening I went and found the doors closed Cerradicas on a concert that was actually the day before and already there was not the smell of the cockroach nor paltolevitas mead smell of saliva in the oviducts or

Thursday I had a thought go to the exhibition opens to see Diana unfailingly good to see and think that putting your hand in the suede jacket she was surprised and say but what you do but there was only a jumble of boxes in the back and a weak painter who rode the exposure was for within three days

Monday four went to get my papers in the government office these documents that say who I am what is necessary because even I know and it turns out that was not the day on which the voucher stated another fortnight and how I have been wrong. Sunday

fifteen I went to the airport to meet Perucho returning from Albania to any country of those that give the visa on separate sheets of the passport because if you do not mind you and all afternoon I showered planes until I knew that was already adequately Perucho prisoner for a week or maybe months and it was all we were given the wrong message
Wednesday
Thirty to downtown to see the dentist who clearly - gosh it's true-I did not remember how I had warned that went on vacation and therefore that this tusk tusk Tuesday

two what time I do not see familiar faces and why I was invited to tonight does not look to yesterday's invitation was not you realize how
tickets for Saturday the fifteenth day before the book for pasadomañana my parents came and I was not but the next day after this morning again gone to seek work and do not address it in the evening but the restaurant closed before I arrived and bar not open yet at last I understand things dates elude me dodge me something terrible has happened to me, transfiguration oblivion or death now and for eternity to any type or horasdespués horasantes'll find you lose all or díasdespues díasantes expensive for me anymore costumes voices will be time to memories sites braids eyes or her breasts or morning, afternoon or day hair kisses fingers or week or year nor the century, I banished the side track of the time, I eternoadelanto eternoatraso against the city where things happen, where men who never see and women who never touch it reiterated, cross, drag on their meetings.

(Vela of arms, 1971. Illustration George Grosz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment