Saturday, December 18, 2010

Disadvantage Of Air Cooled Heat Exchanger

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21 IN VIGO: PRESENTATION OF MY LAST BOOK. NATURAL REMEDIES AGAINST


On Tuesday December 21 at 20:00 h, will be the presentation of my latest book: "Sex ... naturally!" in "El Corte Inglés" of Vigo (Field of Culture, 7 th floor). We will meet the actress and presenter Silvia Fominaya, prologue of the book, the publisher Carlos Fernández and the author himself. You are all invited. The economic benefits of copyright in the work and 5% of the editorial have been donated in full to a proposed treatment of childhood malaria in the world through "Doctors Without Borders . The entire sale will help defray publishing 12,000 treatments against this devastating disease every 42 seconds kills a child.

My dear friends, this weekend will reply to your comments on my posts one by one and write the New entries on Sunday:

www.budistas.blogspot.com

www.tantrayana.blogspot.com

I have written many reviews, but my professional commitments have kept me away from "virtual" world. Thank you for your understanding. I'll answer this weekend everyone. .

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment